Or should that be 0013 QUICK THOUGHTS …?
001. Two words: Nehru jacket.
002. Well this one really has everything, doesn’t it? Beautiful women, gorgeous locations — or is that gorgeous women and beautiful locations — gunfire, explosions, fast cars, M, Moneypenny, Q, tuxedos and some shadowy guy … in a Nehru jacket.
003. Monica Bellucci. Beautiful.
004. Daniel Craig. Gorgeous.
005. Why do they persist in trying to come up with a car that will outdo the Aston Martin DB5? That’s just not possible. I mean, I know why, but still. Neat backfire, though!
006. Speaking of the DB5, when will we finally get some new, affordable Bond collectibles besides the excellent Corgi vehicle? I would totally clear a shelf for a range of, say, 6- or 7-inch action figures and vehicles.
007. Really, just think how awesome this would be as an action figure. Just think how great a job NECA would do:
008. I am really looking forward to this one, but I do think it’s getting to be time when we can have a story that’s not quite so personal. We went decades without them but now it’s all about Bond‘s feels.
009. Not that there’s anything inherently wrong with that. It’s just that a mission for a mission’s sake would be nice again. In fact, that sounds like a Bond title: A Mission For a Mission’s Sake.
0010. So, um, what do you think, he gets the scar at the end of this one? Shaves his head?
0011. I’m still amazed that this will be the first Bond movie in Rome. Having just been there, I can’t wait to see how that plays out.
0012. Mr. Jinx! Do you think he does odd jobs?
0013. Where’s the cat? We need the cat.