Just watched it. And like for Part 1, SPOILERS AHEAD!
1. I dug it, but I dug The Flash episode more. I think the characters meshed better the first time around and it seemed easier to have Ollie and his crew as fish out of water in Central City, than the other way around.
2. Still, plenty of good moments, like … the Flash on the salmon ladder!
3. Ollie gets new duds … courtesy of Cisco. Aww.
4. Diggle and Lyla. Double-Aww.
5. The best Flash moment was in the preview for next week’s episode! Bring it, Reverse-Flash! And I am so glad they’ve been using the Pre-New 52 version of his outfit. So, so glad.
6. I liked Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang. In fact, I thought he was a lot more threatening than I ever thought of him in the comics. But it’s funny that with all the Aussies playing American running around showbiz, they didn’t cast an Aussie!
7. The corner of Infantino and Adams. Hells yes. Tell Felicity to work on her pronunciation of Infantino, though.
8. A little surprised that Roy seemed as uncomfortable with the visitors as Ollie.
9. Finally, some Hong Kong flashbacks that resonated.
10. Deathstroke and Captain Boomerang imprisoned in the same place? What could possibly go wrong?
11. Am I the only one who thought Cisco‘s jacket looked kinda like this?
12. I am gonna miss both of these shows during the mini-hiatus.
13. But next week’s Arrow looks Bad. Ass. I mean, Ollie and Ra’s, shirtless with swords? This may be the closest we ever come to seeing THIS: