Just watched it. SPOILERS AHEAD!
1. I smiled the whole time.
2. Emotions connected to the color spectrum, hmm?
3. Does that mean John Diggle‘s middle name is Stewart?
4. “You mean like Ralph?”
5. Thank you, Caitlin, for the Rainbow Raider.
6. Speaking of, I like Iris and all but I’m on #TeamCaitlin.
7. Then again … heeeeeeeeeeeeere’s Firestorm! Who’s the Martin Stein (or Jason Rusch) in this scenario? Or is Martin Stein Wells‘ real name?
8. “Happy Chanukah.”
9. David Ramsey keeps showing he has subtly great comic timing.
10. Ollie a daddy?
11. Weird that it was essentially a complete episode and not a two-partner, huh? Is that in anticipation of Blu-ray packaging? Though I’d think this ep would be included in Arrow Season 3 and vice versa.
12.The very meta argument between Dig and Cisco. And it ends the only way it could … a tie.
13. But tell me how Ollie‘s forearm wasn’t shoved through his elbow and out the other side. Tell me. Because no.
Bring on Wednesday night!