1. I didn’t think they could make a trailer as exciting as any of The Force Awakens trailers but they pretty much managed it, didn’t they? I mean, I actually gasped, “Holy shit!”
2. Why is everyone British in this, asks my British friend … (Forest Whitaker notwithstanding).
3. Felicity Jones and Daisy Ridley. I just can’t.
4. Seeing the gigantic dish thing get put into place? Magnificent.
5. How long before we get the headline “Jyn Erso — Rebel With a Cause”?
6. Nice piano!
7. Suicide Squad? We got your Suicide Squad right here.
8. More Donnie Yen, please. And more of awesomely creepy Ben Mendelsohn, please.
9. Mon Mothma!
10. Not to flog a dead horse, but if Disney can do Star Wars and Marvel so well, why can’t Warner Brothers figure out how to do America’s all-time greatest mythical characters?
11. I never get tired of those zip-zip-zip sound effects.
12. Can’t it be December already?
13. I think I’m going to watch The Force Awakens tonight.