Some day they will start giving out Oscars for trailers.
2. I know almost nothing about Dr. Strange. I’ve read maybe one Dr. Strange comic. And yet again, Marvel is producing something that I really want to see.
3. That is a visually arresting trailer.
4. Anybody else get the Inception vibe? Thought so.
5. You do know the best Dr. Strange story is this, don’t you?
6. I know Stephen Strange is American. But he always sounded British in my mind because of that record (“They shan’t go fahr!”). So when they cast Benedict Cumberbatch, I figured there was a good chance they were gonna make him British because, y’know, he has THAT VOICE. But they still made him American. Shoulda made him British. Because, like I said: THAT VOICE.
7. I wonder what the mortgage is on the Sanctum Sanctorum.
8. Then again, it looks like he can afford it.
9. I like Rachel McAdams. I liked her in True Detective and I liked her in Spotlight.
10. This is one of those “I never thought I’d see this” kind of moments. Superheroes really have taken over.
11. But again, I have to point out that it feels like Warner Brothers/DC is 50 lengths behind where Disney/Marvel is right now. Disney/Marvel is Secretariat. WB/DC is a draft horse.
12. Maybe I should watch this this weekend:
13. Or, um, maybe not. Maybe I should pick this up instead: