My wife and I took our son to see “Thor: The Dark World” tonight. We just got home. Here are 10 quick thoughts, without spoilers:
1. I think I like the Thor movies better than the other solo Avengers movies.
2. Tom Hiddleston is as good as everybody says he is and he will one day win an Oscar in something. Not this, but something.
3. Chris Hemsworth is not as good an actor as Tom Hiddleston but I want to make out with him.
4. As long as Lizzy Caplan is in the world, there’s no reason for Kat Dennings to exist.
5. But I still like her more than Natalie Portman.
6. Jaimie Alexander would make a good Wonder Woman, I agree.
7. And Helen Mirren should have been Thor’s mom.
8. I had no idea this was Christopher Eccleston.
9. I have seen two Thor movies. The only Thor comic I have ever read is Thor: The Mighty Avenger. I still don’t plan on changing that.
10. So sue me.