On the eve of the world premiere…
UPDATED: So as it turned out, this is a page from the sequel, Batman vs. Two-Face, starring William Shatner as the titular villain. Click here for more on that.)
The lovely and wonderful Julie Newmar this evening on Facebook posted a script page from Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and I’m just giddy about it. I just spoke to her briefly about the movie and she gleefully called it “witty, witty, witty.”
Here it is — followed by some quick things I noticed. (Not enough for 13 — but my 13 QUICK THOUGHTS on the movie overall will come soon enough, citizens):
1. An appearance by Two-Face!
2. I can just hear Julie’s voice in that first line, can’t you?
3. That sure sounds like Batman, doesn’t it?
4. I like Julie’s notes that Catwoman never loses — and can be daring because she has nine lives. That’s confidence.
5. Jim Carrey? I wonder what that means …
The movie will screen Thursday night (10/6) at New York Comic Con and will be available for download 10/11. Here’s the full trailer: