Uhhhh, on second thought …
1. I haven’t been a fan of what I’ve seen of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice — until now. This was the trailer I’ve been waiting for. Now, this looks like a movie I want to see.
2. Finally, finally, finally we have a modern Batsuit that can move. That fight scene was like a smoother version of the Arkham games (combined with the abandoned building sequence in Dark Knight Returns #1). Or maybe it was just flawless CGI.
3. Actually, come to think of it, that might be the best Batman fight scene ever filmed. Except maybe for this one:
4. Wonder Woman, all the world is waiting for you.
6. I’m still not sold on Bruce’s rationale for looking at Superman as a potential enemy, but I can’t fight it anymore. They want to do Batman vs. Superman, so they had to come up with something.
7. I STILL can’t stand Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
8. Wonder Woman, all the world is waiting for you. Really, we are.
10. A caveat: My teenage son, who is very smart about these things, pointed out that the final trailer for Man of Steel was the best of those and that movie was, well …
11. Anyway, check out the look on Superman’s face!
12. Plus: Spit curl!
13. I think the movie’s slogan should be: You Will Believe a Man Can Beat a Man Who Can Fly.